Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- Will salespeople really listen to Sales Ops when it comes to things like pricing, cross-selling, retention, etc.?
- What if the root-causes are in an area that I don't have a lot of lot influence over?
- I'm tired of policing my sales team and playing "bad cop" on every deal. Any suggestions?
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- We track close-rates by sales rep, but they always brush-off the massive variances as being "mix related". Any suggestions?
- Is classroom training better than web-based training?
- How is marketing automation different from CRM or sales force automation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Making Sense of Sales Technology
It's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose?View This Webinar
Predictive Sales Analytics
Predictive sales analytics has proven to be a powerful tool for improving effectiveness and boosting results at-scale. In this on-demand webinar, we demystify the core concepts and applications in sales environments.View This Webinar
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times