Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Why are the early signs of customer defection so difficult to spot?
- Isn't the point of analytics all about identifying outliers and taking action to make sure they don't happen again?
- What kinds of things should a Sales Ops group be focusing on?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- How would we modify our systems to incorporate our sales training?
- Should Sales Ops and Marketing Ops be combined? Is this common?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- Is classroom training better than web-based training?
- How can pricing and discounting affect lead generation?
- How do we know what tweaks to make in the various stages of our funnel?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing Prescriptive Account Plans
Learn a powerful 7-step process for growing sales from your existing customers. See how to identify exactly where growth opportunities are and create the account plans that will capture them.View This Tutorial
Better Product Management for Better Sales
In this on-demand webinar, learn how leading Sales Ops teams are influencing the pre-market decisions that can reduce meaningful differentiation and limit the sales performance you can achieve in the market.View This Webinar
5 Ways Sales Can Stop Losing the Pricing Game
Discounts can seem like a small price to pay to capture revenue. But for many, giving in to pricing pressure is having disastrous impacts on profitability. In this on-demand webinar, learn five strategies leading teams are using to win more revenue...without crushing their margins.View This Webinar
Essential Sales Ops Roles
While there's only one Sales Ops title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times