Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What's the problem with using BANT for prospect qualification?
- How do I know if my value messages are really "strategic"?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What’s wrong with "management by result"?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Aren't people usually the root-causes behind most sales and marketing problems?
- Instead of leaving it to marketing, we'd like to own the marketing automation system. Any advice or suggestions?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
Salespeople need to be confident in themselves and in the value of the offerings they’re representing. This tutorial helps you give your sales team the confidence they need to sell effectively while maximizing revenue and margin.View This Tutorial
Evaluating Top Sales Methods
How do you know your team is using the most effective sales method for your particular business situation? And if necessary, how do you facilitate a productive change?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times