Leading Edge Account and Territory Planning
Strategies and Tactics for Creating Realistic and Growth-Oriented Sales Plans
For many B2B companies, account and territory planning is often perceived as not much more than tactical busywork. But some leading edge sales operations are taking a radically different and more effective approach. In this on-demand training session, you'll learn:
- What our SalesPulse research says about the state of account and territory planning in B2B.
- Why it’s critically important to have account plans for every customer in your book-of-business.
- How to use data analysis to uncover growth opportunities and create plans for capturing them.
- How these innovative approaches are transforming day-to-day sales operations for the better.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Better Approach to Incentivizing Sales Behaviors
In this expert interview with Giles House of CallidusCloud, we discuss how companies are moving beyond simply managing their incentive plans more efficiently and are now seeking to use their data to design compensation plans that are significantly more effective.View This Interview
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.