Crucial Sales Ops Concepts
The Core Concepts You Need to Embrace to Maximize the Effectiveness and Contribution of Sales Ops
What sets a high-performance Sales Ops team apart often comes down the fundamental concepts and principles they recognize and embrace. From how they view their mission and role to how they approach performance issues and solutions, the most effective Sales Operations teams tend to operate from a very different foundation. And by understanding these core concepts, you can take your Sales Ops team to the next level, too. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- 15 fundamental concepts that every Sales Operations leader and practitioner needs to understand inside and out.
- The principles and mindsets that leading Sales Ops teams have used to become much more strategic and valued.
- 5 ways Sales Ops is different from other functions---and why those differences are so important and advantageous.
- The common myths and misconceptions about Sales Operations that can hold you back and stifle your career.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customers while retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? Learn how one B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness…all at the same time.View This Case Study
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
Enabling Remote Sales At Scale
Ready or not, the remote/virtual mode of interacting with customers and prospects is here to stay. So, how do you equip your team with the right tools, skills, and practices to be most effective?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times