Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
How a Leading B2B Sales Organization Increased Their Capacity, Productivity and Effectiveness…All at the Same Time
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customer acquisitions while at the same time retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? In this case study, you will learn:
- The critical factor that determines whether or not a sales team can actually hit their numbers in many mature B2B markets.
- How a relatively small sales team can keep close tabs on thousands of diverse accounts to make sure they aren't defecting.
- How individual sales reps can capture all of the potential growth opportunities buried within even massive books-of-business.
- How certain technologies can handle the heavy-lifting and free-up salespeoples' time to cultivate and acquire new customers.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges