From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
How to Reduce the Firefighting and Become a More Strategic Sales Ops Function
Many of the Sales Ops teams we interact with seem to be stuck. On the one hand, they know they need to focus on more strategic pursuits. But on the other hand, they're so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never seem to make much progress. Beyond the sheer frustration of living with this dynamic, there's also a massive opportunity cost. So how have other teams managed to make the transition? What steps did they take to become a much more strategic function? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Simple steps others have taken to make room for more strategic pursuits and ensure steady progress.
- Selecting the right strategic priorities for your business situation and your mix of available resources.
- Driving meaningful progress and producing results that will warrant going further and doing more.
- How and when to talk about what what you're doing, the results you've produced, and what's next.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Where To Find 36% More Revenue
New research shows that even the best-run companies have huge pockets of revenue and profit they just can't see. In this Expert Interview, we discuss what leading companies are doing to capture these "hidden" opportunities.View This Interview
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously