Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Who should be responsible for cultivating leads?
- How does cycle time affect overall results? Aren’t the dollars the same no matter when you get them?
- Why don't great salespeople make great sales managers?
- Are most strategic, "next level" Sales Operations groups found in large companies?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
- What's the difference between a "defined" and "undefined" market?
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- If we spot a potential customer defection early enough, can we turn it around?
- What can I do if I can’t really tell whether the customer is serious about needing the absolute lowest price?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
Making Sense of Revenue Operations
Revenue Operations is a hot topic and a growing function. What does Sales Operations really need to know about it? And how can the principles and practices be leveraged to improve overall performance?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times