Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
How to Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the Sales Operations Profession
From our vantage point, it's clear that more and more companies are recognizing the critical role that Sales Operations can play in driving improved performance at-scale. And more companies than ever before are taking proactive steps to capture Sales Ops' full potential and maximize its impact. So there's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But when it comes to your career in Sales Ops, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of Sales Ops and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development gleaned from other successful Sales Ops professionals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
5 Ways Sales Can Stop Losing the Pricing Game
Discounts can seem like a small price to pay to capture revenue. But for many, giving in to pricing pressure is having disastrous impacts on profitability. In this on-demand webinar, learn five strategies leading teams are using to win more revenue...without crushing their margins.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges