Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
How to Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the Sales Operations Profession
From our vantage point, it's clear that more and more companies are recognizing the critical role that Sales Operations can play in driving improved performance at-scale. And more companies than ever before are taking proactive steps to capture Sales Ops' full potential and maximize its impact. So there's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But when it comes to your career in Sales Ops, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of Sales Ops and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development gleaned from other successful Sales Ops professionals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Rise of Revenue Operations
Three thought leaders from the Alexander Group join us for a discussion on the drivers and dynamics behind the growth of Revenue Operations functions.View This Interview
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Some companies close deals rapidly at the expense of margins and profit. Other companies protect margins and control discounting at the expense of cycle-time and close-rates. In this guide, you'll learn how leading companies are able to achieve the best of both worlds.View This Guide
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
How to Improve Internal Deal Negotiations
The most costly deal negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better deal outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives