Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
How to Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the Sales Operations Profession
From our vantage point, it's clear that more and more companies are recognizing the critical role that Sales Operations can play in driving improved performance at-scale. And more companies than ever before are taking proactive steps to capture Sales Ops' full potential and maximize its impact. So there's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But when it comes to your career in Sales Ops, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of Sales Ops and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development gleaned from other successful Sales Ops professionals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges