A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
Jason Jordan, the Author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," Discusses His Research Into Sales Measurement
Many SellingBrew Playbook subscribers are engaged in an ongoing struggle to make sense of all the metrics and reports being generated in their sales operation. In this informative interview, Jason Jordan helps cut through the confusion around sales performance measurement:
- How implementing CRM systems to capture and report data is just the first step...and what needs to come next.
- Why so many of the metrics we track and report are of little help when it comes to figuring out what to do.
- The key differences between the three main types of sales metrics...which can be managed and which cannot.
- Simple techniques and tactics to help your team identify the sales activities that will actually lead to results.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
How to Use Sales Analysis to Drive More Growth
Sales analysis often has much more potential than it is given credit for. This on-demand webinar explains how to using the analytical processes and underlying data to reveal powerful insights and opportunities for growth.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Boosting the Sales Ops Team's Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
July 17, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
August 13, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.