A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
Jason Jordan, the Author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," Discusses His Research Into Sales Measurement
Many SellingBrew Playbook subscribers are engaged in an ongoing struggle to make sense of all the metrics and reports being generated in their sales operation. In this informative interview, Jason Jordan helps cut through the confusion around sales performance measurement:
- How implementing CRM systems to capture and report data is just the first step...and what needs to come next.
- Why so many of the metrics we track and report are of little help when it comes to figuring out what to do.
- The key differences between the three main types of sales metrics...which can be managed and which cannot.
- Simple techniques and tactics to help your team identify the sales activities that will actually lead to results.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
In this case study, learn how one consultant got (very) creative in order to solve a pricing problem in an highly dysfunctional organization.View This Case Study
How to Make Insight-Based Selling Actually Work
Leveraging customer and industry insights in the selling process is a hot topic these days. In this recorded and transcribed interview, John Thackston reveals what it really takes to turn insight-based selling into an operational capability.View This Interview
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges