A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
Jason Jordan, the Author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," Discusses His Research Into Sales Measurement
Many SellingBrew Playbook subscribers are engaged in an ongoing struggle to make sense of all the metrics and reports being generated in their sales operation. In this informative interview, Jason Jordan helps cut through the confusion around sales performance measurement:
- How implementing CRM systems to capture and report data is just the first step...and what needs to come next.
- Why so many of the metrics we track and report are of little help when it comes to figuring out what to do.
- The key differences between the three main types of sales metrics...which can be managed and which cannot.
- Simple techniques and tactics to help your team identify the sales activities that will actually lead to results.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges