A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
Jason Jordan, the Author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," Discusses His Research Into Sales Measurement
Many SellingBrew Playbook subscribers are engaged in an ongoing struggle to make sense of all the metrics and reports being generated in their sales operation. In this informative interview, Jason Jordan helps cut through the confusion around sales performance measurement:
- How implementing CRM systems to capture and report data is just the first step...and what needs to come next.
- Why so many of the metrics we track and report are of little help when it comes to figuring out what to do.
- The key differences between the three main types of sales metrics...which can be managed and which cannot.
- Simple techniques and tactics to help your team identify the sales activities that will actually lead to results.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Selling
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
How Sales Ops Should Navigate This Crisis
Considerations, Tactics, and Tips for Weathering This Massive Market Disruption
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.