5 Ways Sales Can Stop Losing the Pricing Game
The Strategies and Tactics Leading Teams Are Using to Combat Rampant Discounting in the Field
Obviously, salespeople want to close deals and secure revenue, and price concessions and discounts can often seem like a small price to pay to get that job done. However, the tendency to give in to pricing pressure can have disastrous impacts on profitability, long-term revenue, strategic positioning, and more. From our research, we've identified five powerful strategies that sales teams are using to win more business and capture more revenue...without crushing their margins or destroying their profitability. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn about:
- Why sales is rarely to blame for the real reasons behind poor pricing and discounting behaviors.
- How recent changes in buyer behavior have created new challenges for sales and pricing teams.
- Why the balance of power continues to shift toward buyers---and why it will only get worse.
- Five proven strategies leading sales teams are using to win more business while discounting less.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll learn a straightforward process for improving sales results with relatively simple and easy-to-execute "tweaks".View This Tutorial
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Effective Sales Enablement
The concept of "sales enablement" can be somewhat confusing. While there are different definitions, our research has identified a number of core themes and best practices that spell success.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness