Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Any tips for getting others in our company on-board with conducting more rigorous competitive analysis?
- Will salespeople really listen to Sales Ops when it comes to things like pricing, cross-selling, retention, etc.?
- What do close rates have to do with lead generation?
- How can we see the customer spend that we aren't getting?
- How can we get more control over our salespeople's Travel & Entertainment expenses without playing "Mother May I"?
- How is marketing automation different from CRM or sales force automation?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- We track close-rates by sales rep, but they always brush-off the massive variances as being "mix related". Any suggestions?
- Can we use our existing sales funnel stages for optimization purposes?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
In sales, it can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Igniting Revenue Operations for Growth
In this Express Guide by Alexander Group, learn how growth companies are evolving Sales Operations into the emerging field of Revenue Operations (RevOps), which is taking on broader responsibilities.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times