Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- How Should a Sales Ops Function Be Structured?
- Should Sales Ops Be Distributed or Centralized?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- What should I do with the leads that sales people disqualify?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- What do close rates have to do with lead generation?
- When positioning ourselves vs. the competition, won’t prospects see us as negative and get turned off?
- Won't sales managers know which skills need shoring up amongst their reports?
- Can modeling account potential help me with forecasting?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Where To Find 36% More Revenue
New research shows that even the best-run companies have huge pockets of revenue and profit they just can't see. In this Expert Interview, we discuss what leading companies are doing to capture these "hidden" opportunities.View This Interview
How to Deal With Churn
How can we mitigate churn and retain more of the customers, revenues, and profits we've acquired? In this webinar, learn a simple methodology for figuring out what's best in your situation.View This Webinar
Anticipating Competitors' Sales Moves
Your competitors' sales actions (and reactions) add even more complexity to a sales operation. So what can you do to better anticipate competitive moves and prevent them from spoiling your selling efforts?View This Webinar
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times