Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- Should Sales Ops Be Distributed or Centralized?
- What’s the difference between “hard” and “soft” value-drivers?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Why is customer retention so much more important in B2B than in B2C?
- Our research interviews were really informative. Do we really need to conduct a broader research survey now?
- How can we see the customer spend that we aren't getting?
- What if our competitors are outperforming us on every value-driver that really matters?
- Our whitepapers aren't generating very many leads. Any suggestions?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
Creating Content That Actually Works
Content marketing is getting lots of attention, but it's easy to gloss over some crucial processes. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Competitive Kill Sheet Development Workbook
To help you gather and distill the essential information to create effective competitive kill sheets, answer the questions in these worksheets with as much detail as possible. An example of a fictitious competitive kill sheet is provided at the end of the workbook.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously