Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What are the primary components of an effective sales strategy?
- When conducting research interviews, how many should we try to conduct?
- Our competitors are offering a lower price. Why wouldn’t a customer just take their offer?
- What are the different types of sales training we need to be aware of?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Where Should Sales Ops Report To, or Up Through?
- If we hire experienced reps, shouldn't they already know what to do?
- Should I share the results of our marketing research with the sales team?
- How do we know what tweaks to make in the various stages of our funnel?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
In most B2B markets, your ability to stave-off defections and retain good customers is critical. This video guide explains how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late.View This Guide
How to Improve Internal Deal Negotiations
The most costly deal negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better deal outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Getting More Out of Your CRM
How do you get past the surface-level usage and unlock the full potential of your CRM system to enhance overall productivity, streamline operations, and optimize customer interactions?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times