Crisis Q&A Webinar: Addressing Timely Sales Ops Questions and Challenges
The Top Questions Sales Ops Teams Are Asking About Dealing With This Crisis
Since this crisis began, there's been a marked uptick in utilization of the Playbook's Help Desk feature. While each question is specific to the subscriber's situation, we've been able to identify a number of common themes. And there's little doubt that lots of other subscribers are grappling with very similar issues and challenges. In this special session, we’ll address the most impactful of these issues and answer many of the best questions submitted. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with internal politics and other organizational challenges that are often exacerbated by a crisis.
- Countering and combating the knee-jerk reactions and emotional responses that can make things worse.
- Assessing the options and making good decisions when all of your historical data seems irrelevant.
- Professional development priorities to maximize the odds of success no matter how things play out.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Bad Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness