Crisis Q&A Webinar: Addressing Timely Sales Ops Questions and Challenges
The Top Questions Sales Ops Teams Are Asking About Dealing With This Crisis
Since this crisis began, there's been a marked uptick in utilization of the Playbook's Help Desk feature. While each question is specific to the subscriber's situation, we've been able to identify a number of common themes. And there's little doubt that lots of other subscribers are grappling with very similar issues and challenges. In this special session, we’ll address the most impactful of these issues and answer many of the best questions submitted. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dealing with internal politics and other organizational challenges that are often exacerbated by a crisis.
- Countering and combating the knee-jerk reactions and emotional responses that can make things worse.
- Assessing the options and making good decisions when all of your historical data seems irrelevant.
- Professional development priorities to maximize the odds of success no matter how things play out.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
A Better Mindset for Driving Customer Success
In this timely conversation, Sean Ryan of Alexander Group discusses how leading companies are driving significant improvements by adopting a broader and more holistic approach to customer success.View This Interview
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
Getting Everything You Can While Understanding What You're Getting
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.